    --
    George Hester
    __________________________________
    George Hester, May 31, 2004

  2. You can use ADODB.Errors as an object in VB, but I don't believe this is
    exposed to ASP. I have only seen the errors collection of ADODB.Connection
    being used.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    "George Hester" <> wrote in message
    with Invalid ProgID. For additional information specific to this message
    please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at:

    My other Server.CreateObject's work for other ADODB objects but not for this
    one. Any ideas why and how to fix?
    Windows 2000 Server SP3.

    Thanks.

    --
    George Hester
    __________________________________
    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], May 31, 2004

  3. >"George Hester" <> wrote in message
    >with Invalid ProgID. For additional information specific to this message

    please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at:
    >http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

    >My other Server.CreateObject's work for other ADODB objects but not for

    this one. Any ideas why and how to fix?
    >Windows 2000 Server SP3.

    The Errors collection is non-creatable, which means that the factory for
    creating that collection is not in your hands but in the hands of ADODB
    itselves... :)

    TO fetch one do this

    Set myErrors = myConn.Errors
    For each Er in myErrors
    Response.Write er.Description
    Response.Write "<BR>"
    Response.Write er.Source
    Next

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Jun 1, 2004