    On the server is installed Excel 2000 and the OS is Win2K. Can Someone Help
    me?

    thanks
    A.Dagostino, May 4, 2006

  2. A.Dagostino

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Thu, 4 May 2006 12:46:34 +0200, "A.Dagostino"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    > I try to Use Excel.Application Library on an ASP page like this
    >
    >Server.CreateObject("Excel.Application")
    >
    >i get this error:
    >
    >ASP error '800a01b0'
    >File name or class name not found during Automation operation:
    >
    >On the server is installed Excel 2000 and the OS is Win2K. Can Someone Help
    >me?

    Might start with:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/257757/en/

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, May 4, 2006

  3. A.Dagostino

    A.Dagostino Guest

    ok it run

    Then I try to create an instance of a VB6 custom Library that use Excel
    Oleb 9.0 lib

    but i get this error in corrispondence of the server.createobject
    instruction

    A.Dagostino, May 4, 2006