Server Error in '/' Application ASPNET Error.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by MB, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. MB

    MB Guest

    Hi Everyone,

    Just need any insight on this matter.
    My website works perfectly when intalled on my machine, but once i upload it
    to the hosting-company's server it wont work. I got the following error
    message:

    Server Error in '/' Application

    My guess is that it has to do with permissions to the servername/ASPNET
    user.

    Does anybody have any insight on that matter ?

    Happy Easter,

    Mark / Toronto.

    MB, Mar 27, 2005