Server Error in "/" application,Object reference not set

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?dmlqYXk=?=, May 12, 2004.

  1. Hi

    I am working on a web application. I have huge form where in I have filled some part of the form and after two hours again I started filling the rest of the form but I got the following error

    Server Error in '/abc' Application
    Server Error in '/abc' Application

    >> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    >> the current web request. Please review the stack trace for mor
    >> information about the error and where it originated in the code.

    >> set to an instance of an object

    >> current web request. Information regarding the origin and location o
    >> the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below

    Regards
    Vijay
    =?Utf-8?B?dmlqYXk=?=, May 12, 2004

  2. It sounds like you are storing some object in a Session and the Session
    timed out.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 12, 2004