Server Error in '/' Application.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Danny, Jul 26, 2007.

  1. Danny

    Danny Guest

    Hi,

    we just have launched our first beta version of our new product page which
    was developed with ASP.NET.

    Now we noticed that we sometimes get the error attached below.
    After a little web research, we then could find out, it's a bug of the
    latest .NET framework and that there is a hotfix out
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;932491&x=15&y=13).

    My problem is, that our provider does not accept hotfixes and told us, they
    will install only well-tested updates, which I can understand.

    Does anyone know, if this error is already solved in a never version of the
    ..NET framework or with some "official" update and not only within a
    hotfix?!!

    It's really important to us to have a solution for that, elsewhise potential
    customers will be disappointed by our webpage and leave it right after the
    error appeared.

    Thanks!

    Regards
    Danny

    Now the detailed error message:

    Server Error in '/' Application.

    DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.

    Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: DataTable internal
    index is corrupted: '5'.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [InvalidOperationException: DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.]
    System.Data.RBTree`1.RBInsert(Int32 root_id, Int32 x_id, Int32 position)
    +431
    System.Data.RBTree`1.RBInsert(Int32 root_id, Int32 x_id, Int32 position)
    +846
    System.Data.Index.InsertRecord(Int32 record, Boolean fireEvent) +64
    System.Data.Index.ApplyChangeAction(Int32 record, Int32 action) +54
    System.Data.DataTable.RecordStateChanged(Int32 record1, DataViewRowState
    oldState1, DataViewRowState newState1, Int32 record2, DataViewRowState
    oldState2, DataViewRowState newState2) +250
    System.Data.DataTable.SetNewRecordWorker(DataRow row, Int32 proposedRecord,
    DataRowAction action, Boolean isInMerge, Int32 position, Boolean fireEvent,
    Exception& deferredException) +660
    System.Data.DataTable.InsertRow(DataRow row, Int32 proposedID, Int32 pos,
    Boolean fireEvent) +254
    System.Data.DataTable.LoadDataRow(Object[] values, Boolean fAcceptChanges)
    +108
    System.Data.ProviderBase.SchemaMapping.LoadDataRow() +84
    System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.FillLoadDataRow(SchemaMapping mapping) +140
    System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.FillFromReader(DataSet dataset, DataTable
    datatable, String srcTable, DataReaderContainer dataReader, Int32
    startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object
    parentChapterValue) +153
    System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, IDataReader
    dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords) +283
    System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[]
    datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand
    command, CommandBehavior behavior) +221
    System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32
    startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
    +162
    System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable) +107
    StreamTecConfigTableAdapters.TabTableAdapter.Fill(TabDataTable dataTable)
    +105
    myStreamTec.StreamTecConfiguration.GetSiteSettings() +196
    myStreamTec.Global.Application_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +130
    System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
    +92
    completedSynchronously) +64

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET
    Version:2.0.50727.210

    Danny, Jul 26, 2007