Server Error in web application-security exception

Paul

Hi I have a web application and when I try to update it with recent changes
(copy files from my machine to the server) I get the following error when
trying to log in,
Security Exception, System.Secrity.SecurityException: Requested registry
access is not allowed.
The application uses crystal report dlls and and a third party user control
dll. These have been installed on the machine (which registers them in the
gac) I think. Also the application works fine until I try to update it from
the one on my local machine. I also have my local machine set up as a server
and the web app works ok from there. Any assistance is appreciated.
Thanks.