    Mats
    PS I'd rather use dhtml and layers, but the browser support for that
    is not sufficient (yet)

    Mats, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Mats

    Mats Guest

    Nope- I'm not trying to direct something to another frame. As ASP is
    serverside I thought that a Server.Execute would generate a result
    regardless of frame, but that does not seem to bee the case.
    Server.Execute("logg2.asp") should simply result in a slightly changed
    link to the cart, the visible text now "You have items in your cart"
    instead of just
    "Your cart", but nothing happens. However if you refresh the side
    (e.g. hit F5)
    the text changes
    Mats

    Mats, Aug 2, 2003