Server.Execute locks dll

Karl Bauer

Hello!

I have a strange problem:
The aspx File for articles is saved in the root Folder of my asp.net
application -> artikel.aspx
It's like a template and in this page I use a Server.Execute to
another file called fotogallery.aspx which is saved in the subfolder
contentBlocks.

This two pages are hosted in different projects, so I get two
different dll's. artikel.aspx can find the assembly of the fotogallery
because I'm using the probing element in the web.config:

<runtime>
<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
<probing privatePath="contentBlocks\bin" />
</assemblyBinding>
</runtime>

Here is the strange part and I can't find any solution in the web.
When IIS is restarted and I compile the project for the fotogallery
for the first time everything works fine, BUT when I call the
fotogallery via the Server.Execute in the artikel.aspx with a browser
project any more! There is a file lock and I can't delete the dll.

I tried different suggestions which I found with google, like:
- closing Visual Studio
- delete the dll by hand (does not work because there's the file lock)
- http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319991

The error message I get (sorry, it's in German):
Die Datei "bin\contentBlocks.dll" konnte nicht in das
Ausführungsverzeichnis kopiert werden. Der Prozess kann nicht auf die
Datei zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.

Do you have any tips?

Thank you,
Karl Bauer