Server.Execute

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Ömer Salmanoðlu, Aug 13, 2005.

  1. Hi I use server.execute in a table and I dont wannt to change the sizes of
    table so I want to use scrolling bar but how can I do it
    Ömer Salmanoðlu, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Ömer Salmanoðlu

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Ömer Salmanoðlu"
    <> writing in

    > Hi I use server.execute in a table and I dont wannt to change the sizes
    > of table so I want to use scrolling bar but how can I do it

    I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about. It seems this is more of
    an HTML issue. A table will expand to whatever size it needs, and if the
    content of the page is larger than the viewport, then a scroll bar will
    appear, unless of course, you have done something with CSS to disable it,
    eg. clip.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    Adrienne, Aug 13, 2005

  3. I have a asp page and there is a table in it and I run Server.execute
    (omer.asp) between <td>and </td> and if omer.asp's height is bigger than
    td's height I wan to use scroll bar
    Ömer Salmanoðlu, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Ömer Salmanoðlu wrote:
    > I have a asp page and there is a table in it and I run Server.execute
    > (omer.asp) between <td>and </td> and if omer.asp's height is bigger
    > than td's height I wan to use scroll bar

    You need to enclose it in a div whose css overflow-y property is set to
    auto. Again, this is a css/html issue, not an asp issue (you would have the
    same issue if you ran omer.asp in the browser, viewed its source, copied and
    pasted the html into the cell in your table, renamed the file test.htm, and
    ran it. See? No asp involved in this issue.).

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"