    thrown, I assume that Server.GetLastError() will only check for the last
    error on the current server. What if I was redirected via load balancing to
    a different server. How do I accomidate for this?
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFdpbGxpYW1z?=, Dec 15, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIFdpbGxpYW1z?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    If an exception occured, how would you get redirected to a different server?

    Exception Occurs
    local error handling
    page error handling
    global error handling

    there's no redirection happening...it all happens in a single thread...

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    "Daniel Williams" <Daniel > wrote in
    message news:...
    > If I am handling errors in my Global.Asax Application_Error method and

    this

    Karl Seguin, Dec 15, 2004