Server.GetLastError() return null

Christopher

Try using the Application_Error() event in Global.asax.
The context of the error will be available here. Your
application is handling the error, and thus there is no
LastError to Get.

hth,
-Christopher
http://weblogs.asp.net/CFrazier

terry

Using Application_Error() does work. Thank-you!!!

What's confusing though is that I am simply trying to work
through an example on page 292 in "Developing WEB
Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Visual
C# .NET". This example works with Server.GetLastError().
Perhaps book is wrong?