Server Not Found

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Sam Hart, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Sam Hart

    Sam Hart Guest

    Hi

    I am unable to run a webservices app, which was running well in a different machine, these are the errors. help!!

    Sa
    ____________________________________

    Configuration Error
    Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: File or assembly name SystemWrapper, or one of its dependencies, was not found

    Source Error:

    Line 196: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/
    Line 197: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/
    Line 198: <add assembly="*"/
    Line 199: </assemblies
    Line 200: </compilation

    Source File: c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config Line: 198

    Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'SystemWrapper' could not be loaded

    === Pre-bind state information ==
    LOG: DisplayName = SystemWrappe
    (Partial
    LOG: Appbase = file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/PortalSoftware/Webservices/InfranetCustCar
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bi
    Calling assembly : (Unknown)
    ==

    LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind)
    LOG: Post-policy reference: SystemWrappe
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/portalsoftware_webservices_infranetcustcare/0cba77a8/19b571c7/SystemWrapper.DLL
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/portalsoftware_webservices_infranetcustcare/0cba77a8/19b571c7/SystemWrapper/SystemWrapper.DLL
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/PortalSoftware/Webservices/InfranetCustCare/bin/SystemWrapper.DLL
    LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind)
    LOG: Post-policy reference: SystemWrapper, Version=1.0.1500.20284, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=nul

    Sam Hart, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Sam Hart

    kunal Guest

    I think the CLR is probing for the Assembly/File called SystemWrapper..and
    it can't find it...Have you copied all of the dependent Assemblies to the
    new machine?

    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

    kunal, Feb 9, 2004