Server object, ASP 0177 (0x8007000E) Ran out of memory

Umashankar

Hello Gurus,

I am creating an instance of MFC COM dll through ASP page.

It is giving me the following error.

Error Type:
Server object, ASP 0177 (0x8007000E)
Ran out of memory

Hardware spec:
p4, 256MB ram

OS: 2000 professional
IIS 5

Irrespective of the user under which virtual directory is running it throws
this error. Probably its got to do something with permissions(NTFS).

help would be most appriciated.
Thank you very much in advance,

Umashankar.

Roland Hall

:
: Hello Gurus,
:
[...]

Umashankar...

You already have a thread going. If you are so impatient as to feel the
need to multipost a crosspost thread, perhaps it is time to pay someone to
solve your issue?!

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */