server rebooting/offline?

Lerp

Hi all,

I have several servers sitting in another province other than the one I
currently live in. My problem is that every morning at least one of the
servers (if not all) is offline when I start my work. It is different
everyday. One day it will be one machine, the next day it will be all. The
next only two. The next day all will be ok. This is driving me crazy. I
have a feeling it is the isp but have no way of proving this claim. All of
the machines host fairly big web applications, but this can't be the reason
can it? I mean, is it the ISP screwing around with power maybe or is there
some setting in the server that I have actually forgotten to set? The
session timeout for all machines is 40 minutes. I use wsftp to upload files
to server. All machines are set up for .NET and connect to remote sql
server boxes.

Cheers, Lerp :)