Server response time

jakattack2

Hello,

I just started using SugarCRM an online CRM tool. I noticed that at
the bottom of the page it would print out the following line for every
page

Server response time: 0.315068 seconds.

Is there a way to do the same in Ruby on Rails?

Janak

Tim Pease

Hello,

I just started using SugarCRM an online CRM tool. I noticed that at
the bottom of the page it would print out the following line for every
page

Server response time: 0.315068 seconds.

Is there a way to do the same in Ruby on Rails?

That is a fantastic question. I'm sure the general answer is "yes",
but the specifics are beyond me. Try posting this message to the ruby
on rails mailing list. All the cool kids hang out there -- oops, my
pen just leaked and I'm fresh out of pocket protectors! Gotta go.

Blessings,
TwP