Server.ScriptTimeout

E Sullivan

Does this need to be stated in each asp page or does it hold for the entire
session?

thanks.

Bullschmidt

<<
Server.ScriptTimeout
Does this need to be stated in each asp page or does it hold for the
entire session?
It holds for the entire session.

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
http://www.Bullschmidt.com
ASP Designer Tips, ASP Web Database Demo, Free ASP Bar Chart Tool...

Mark Schupp

When I test this the timeout is reset to the default for each page. It would
have to be changed on each page that needs a non-standard timeout value. To
affect all pages the default value can be changed in IIS settings.