    Anyone know how to do something similar to the above?

    Thanks,
    Mythran
    Mythran, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Mythran

    Jakub Guest

    MyHyperlink.NavigateUrl = MyClass.MySharedMethod;

    in code behind, Page_Load for example

    (you cannot use webcontrols together with "Response.Write")

    Jakub, Jan 21, 2005

  3. Mythran

    Mythran Guest

    "Jakub" <> wrote in message
    > MyHyperlink.NavigateUrl = MyClass.MySharedMethod;
    >
    > in code behind, Page_Load for example
    >
    > (you cannot use webcontrols together with "Response.Write")
    >
    > "Mythran" <> wrote in message
    >> <asp:hyperlink ... navigateurl="<%=MyClass.MySharedMethod%>" ...
    >>
    >> Anyone know how to do something similar to the above?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Mythran

    Umm, yeah, I know about the code behind...

    I was talking about webcontrols and response.write inline, and the rest of
    yer message answered that ;)

    Thanks,
    Mythran
    Mythran, Jan 22, 2005