Server-side event for row click?

PontiMax

Hi,

is it possible to get a server-side event when the user clicks on a datagrid row? The user shouldn't be forced to click on a certain column entry; instead the event should be raised wherever on the row area the click happens...

Since this is quite urgent I would appreciate any help!

Thanks in advance,
PontiMax

PontiMax

It HAS to be possible since the datagrid used for this newsgroup does exactly what I'm looking for... ;-

And in the meantime I've found a workaround for this particular problem:

- For each field to display I add a select button column to my grid (hyperlink mode).
- Each button column get's its data from the underlying dataset
- After that I convert each button column to a template column
- Finally I set the width of each column to 100%

Hope this comes in handy for people who deal with the same problem

PontiMa