server-side form handling scripts

DEEP 3z

how can i find out if my ISP provides form-handling scripts?
I cant find any info off their website
Note ISP=NTL (UK)

Sid Ismail

: how can i find out if my ISP provides form-handling scripts?
: I cant find any info off their website
: Note ISP=NTL (UK)
:

Call them. If you don't have a phone, I'll do it for you for a fee.

Sid

Robert Frost-Bridges

DEEP said:
how can i find out if my ISP provides form-handling scripts?
I cant find any info off their website
Note ISP=NTL (UK)

If you mean with the free web space that comes with your account, then
no they don't. You'll have to go via someone like response-o-matic.
I've never had anything from them to say that they are offering any
kind of upgraded web-hosting, so you may have to look elsewhere, which
is what I did.