Server-side IFRAME page loader

IRAS Blues

Hi,

I'm trying to build a control that would load a page in an IFRAME tag
and then automatically resize the IFRAME to a height such that there
is no vertical scrollbar needed in the frame.

At 1st, I tried to do it using purely client-side Javascript, but
security restrictions prevented the scripts from working on pages
loaded that do not shared the same FQDN with the calling script.

So I'm trying to find a work-around that uses server-side intervention
instead.

Basically, I'm trying to do something like this:
1) Control loads URL and evaluates page length.
2) Sets the IFRAME height and gets it to load the said URL.

I'm only starting on this right now, but would anybody have any
pointers on any past efforts or any tips?

Mucho gracias!!
Wong