    help on sample code for the .aspx file.

    TIA

    , May 16, 2008

  2. Alex Meleta Guest

    Hi

    Do you need something like this http://webdesign.ittoolbox.com/grou...oadfile-to-uploadaspx-page-vbnet-2005-1164558
    A winForms app to upload files onto currently exist web pages?

    Regards, Alex :: http://devkids.blogspot.com

    Alex Meleta, May 17, 2008

    No, that creates a button. What I am trying to do is use my program I
    made in VB .NET to automatically upload a file(s) to a webserver
    without any intervention.

    Any Ideas?

    On May 17, 4:27 am, Alex Meleta <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Do you need something like thishttp://webdesign.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/asp-dotnet...
    > A winForms app to upload files onto currently exist web pages?
    >
    > Regards, Alex ::http://devkids.blogspot.com
    >

    > > Hi,

    > > I am relatively new to ASP .NET / VB .NET.  I want to be able to a
    > > take a program I compiled and upload any type of file to a server
    > > using POST method.  I have seen many examples written for HTML web
    > > pages but I have an .exe program that I made.

    > > Basically what I am asking is how to setup the server side and some
    > > help on sample code for the .aspx file.

    > > TIA- Hide quoted text -

    , May 20, 2008
  4. Alex Meleta Guest

    Alex Meleta, May 20, 2008

    On May 20, 4:44 pm, Alex Meleta <> wrote:
    > ok, then take a look at WebClient class (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.webclient(VS.80).aspx).
    > There are methods for using a POST (UploadFile, UploadData, UploadValues)
    >
    > Regards, Alex

    Perhaps I am missing something, but my program hangs and then times
    out when trying to post something using the example above. I guess I
    will try to figure out why.

    , May 21, 2008