    But then I came across something that states "A client is anything
    connected to a server that is not another client".

    Comments please...

    -, Jul 29, 2005

  2. -

    Guest

    Just remember! Server ( programm ) is always listening a connections!!!

    , Jul 29, 2005

  3. -

    Alan Krueger Guest

    - wrote:
    > For a server to server connection, is the connecting server considered
    > as a client of the accepting server or is it not?

    [...]
    > But then I came across something that states "A client is anything
    > connected to a server that is not another client".

    A client connects to a listening server, a server listens for clients to
    connect to it. Once a connection has been initiated, there's nothing
    special about one side or the other: they're each one side of a
    bi-directional stream.

    Alan Krueger, Jul 29, 2005