Server Too Busy Error - ASP.NET application

aartinawani

Hi

I have an asp.net application running under Windows 2003 Server, IIS 6,
for
2 years. Today, suddenly, the site went down at 3:38 pm and the
application raised an error entitled
"Server too busy". Searching the event logs I found an entry for:

Event ID: 0
Source:.NET Runtime
Time: 2:24 pm
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following
information is part of the event: .NET Runtime version 1.1.4322.2032-
Setup Error: Failed to load resources from resource file
Please check your Setup.

The last message in the event log was the one above but this one is
from 2:24pm.

I did some research on the .NET runtime errors. I found that a quite a
few people experience the same error for different reasons, e.g.,
operating system problems or a .NET Framework issue.

Here are some threads that I found on google groups during my research.
http://groups.google.com/group/micr...es+from+resource+file&rnum=1#97630e6e99dbaf76

http://groups.google.com/group/micr...es+from+resource+file&rnum=2#2ef47ef30f4b6a2c

Has anyone seen this error message before? Any ideas? Is this message
related to the 'Server too busy' error message?

Thanks.