    This ASP works fine in Windows NT server, but it does not work on Windows 2003 server

    Where I am doing wrong

    Thanks
    Eugene, May 25, 2004

  2. Eugene

    Ray at Guest

    In NT, you had to be doing a Response.Redirect, not a server.Transfer, since
    that didn't exist in IIS 4. You cannot do a server.transfer with a
    querystring. When you server.transfer, the querystring in the original
    request will be available in the target page, however. So, if you
    server.transfer from yourpage.asp?x=1 to secondpage.asp, you can still
    access Request.Querystring("x").

    Ray at home

    "Eugene" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I user Server.Transfer "MyTest.asp" to redirect the ASP page and it went

    through successfully.
    > If I used Server.Transfer "MyTest.asp?R=22"
    > The system return "An invalid character was specifiied in the Path

    parameter for the MapPath method." error.

    Ray at, May 25, 2004

  3. http://www.aspfaq.com/2006

    --
    Aaron Bertrand