Server.Transfer error

Eugene

Hi

I user Server.Transfer "MyTest.asp" to redirect the ASP page and it went through successfully
If I used Server.Transfer "MyTest.asp?R=22
The system return "An invalid character was specifiied in the Path parameter for the MapPath method." error
(It seems that system treat parameter string as body of path

This ASP works fine in Windows NT server, but it does not work on Windows 2003 server

Where I am doing wrong

Thanks

Ray at

In NT, you had to be doing a Response.Redirect, not a server.Transfer, since
that didn't exist in IIS 4. You cannot do a server.transfer with a
querystring. When you server.transfer, the querystring in the original
request will be available in the target page, however. So, if you
server.transfer from yourpage.asp?x=1 to secondpage.asp, you can still
access Request.Querystring("x").

Ray at home