Server.Transfer - frame to non frame

jason

hi,

In my main form, there are three frames(top, left, right). There is a logout
link in the 'top frame'. When I click Logout (server.transfer('login.aspx'),
login page is shown in top frame.

How do i open the login form without showing it in any frame?

Damien

jason said:
hi,

In my main form, there are three frames(top, left, right). There is a logout
link in the 'top frame'. When I click Logout (server.transfer('login.aspx'),
login page is shown in top frame.

How do i open the login form without showing it in any frame?

Have a bit of javascript in the login page.

http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/framebreak.shtml

has a reasonable discussion. Long story short - it's something to do on
the client side, rather than the server side.