    another ASP page

    Is there a similar thing - The Transfer method taht allows you to transfer
    from inside one ASP page to a DLL.

    Arnnei, May 20, 2005

  2. Arnnei

    StephenMcC Guest

    Hi Arnnei,

    Thats a bit freaky, I just posted a query on the Server.Transfer method as
    well, right after you it would seem - great minds and that...

    Anyways, I'm not sure you can plug directly in a dll from ASP via a Transfer
    call or the like, but you can plug into the ObjectContext in vb (I assume
    it's vb ur using here), allowing you to use the various ASP objects such as
    the response, request objects etc as well as accessing the session and
    application objects, so maybe you could call an interface in ur dll to do a
    certain action on/using these, maybe do a redirect or something.

    Check out the link below on plugging into the Objectcontext and the ASP
    object in VB, should get u strated...

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/238274/

    ...Plugging to the ObjectContext from c++
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/239445/

    But then again, after re-reading ur post maybe you mean u just wanna create
    an instance of the dll and call a certain method, if so check out:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...html/3ca5f82f-8e96-44ed-bbea-fc62cc01e457.asp

    Stephen.

    StephenMcC, May 20, 2005