    error”) and it goes to an infinite loop.
    Any ideas will be greatly appreciated
    -R
    Robertk, Jun 18, 2008

  2. Robertk

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    what is the page you are transferring to, and what is the source page? Are
    you perhaps transfering to the same page as what's the source page?

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

    Getting this error when doing server.transfer( “response changed
    Teemu Keiski, Jun 18, 2008

  3. Robertk

    Joe Guest

    On Jun 18, 12:36 pm, Robertk <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Getting this error when doing server.transfer( “response changed
    > error”) and it goes to an infinite loop.
    > Any ideas will be greatly appreciated
    > -R

    I believe that Server.Transfer always throws a "Thead Abort" error.
    Try catch and release.
    Joe, Jun 19, 2008