    have to use page refreshes firing in a loop.

    Thanks in advance

    Jake
    Jake, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Jake

    Oleg Ogurok Guest

    You can write a Windows Form application and host it in a browser, just like
    ActiveX. You'll need to use remoting for that though.
    The catch is that every user must have IE and .NET framework installed.
    Other browsers don't support .NET "applets"

    Oleg Ogurok, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Jake

    Guest Guest

    Thanks that sounds exactly like what I am after.

    Would you know of where I can find information about
    imbeding/running windows application in a web page/
    browser and remoting?

    Thanks again

    Jake

    Guest, Jul 2, 2004