    I am sure that my array is not null. Besides, its name isn't "bytes".

    What is wrong with it?

    Regards..
    Dinçer, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Dinçer

    Scott Allen Guest

    Have you tried using the debugger to step through the code and see
    where the exception occurs? Did the error message include a stack
    trace with line numbers? Something is null when it shouldn't be,
    you'll have to find it.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Dinçer

    Dinçer Guest

    I can't do it, because I get the error in the production environment. It
    works fine on test environment...

    Dinçer, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Dinçer

    Scott Allen Guest

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:44:49 +0200, "Dinçer" <dincer"AT"o2.pl> wrote:

    >I can't do it, because I get the error in the production environment. It
    >works fine on test environment...

    Try to build with debugging information included and get a stack trace
    with line numbers. Or try putting some trace statements inside. A
    little more information makes tracking down the source of the
    information easier. Once you have some information you can review the
    code and see what could be going wrong.

    http://odetocode.com/Blogs/scott/archive/2005/01/24/963.aspx

    Scott Allen, Mar 15, 2005