Server will not display ASP and ASPX pages

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Abs, Jan 5, 2004.

  1. Abs

    Abs Guest

    I'm new to this forum, so sorry if this problem has been listed
    before. I am working on an Intranet site within an organisation and
    the web server has developed a fault where it won't serve asp or aspx
    pages (it will display html pages).

    I have checked all sorts of things and they all seem to be normal.
    The only thing that seems to be odd is that xspwp.exe either doesn't
    seem to be using any processing time, or if IIS is stopped and
    restarted, the process can start using 98/99% of the system resources.
    I don't usually do the server support so I don't know if this is
    normal.

    I wondered if anyone might know what could be causing this problem...

    Thanks in anticipation,

    Abs

    Abs, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Abs

    Jan Tielens Guest

    I suggest you re-post this question in the IIS newsgroup (webserver) or the
    ASP.NET newsgroup. This one is for ASP.NET Webservices. :)

    --
    Greetz

    Jan Tielens

    Jan Tielens, Jan 5, 2004