    If I use ServerXMLHttp in standard mode there is no problem.

    Please help me.

    Best ragards
    Lambuz, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    any idea ?

    please help me
    Lambuz, Dec 22, 2005

  3. "Lambuz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > any idea ?
    >
    > please help me

    WRite your COM component as if you were ignoring impersonation.
    Then deploy your component using COM+ where you can set impersonation. As a
    server library of course, so your component runs ' out of process'.

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Dec 26, 2005
  4. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    Thx fror your answer but I think you have posted it in the wrong post.

    bye
    Lambuz, Dec 27, 2005
  5. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    any ideas from any body ?

    please help me
    Lambuz, Dec 31, 2005
  6. Dave Anderson, Jan 2, 2006
  7. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    sorry but in your url I can't find nothing more useful than I've
    already know about ServerXMLHTTP.

    Please could you be more clear ?

    Best Regards
    Lambuz, Jan 3, 2006
  8. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    please any other ideas ?

    or some more clear example ?
    Lambuz, Jan 4, 2006
  9. "Lambuz" <> wrote in message
    > Thx fror your answer but I think you have posted it in the wrong post.
    >
    > bye

    My answer was correct. Is something not clear?
    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Jan 11, 2006
  10. Lambuz

    Lambuz Guest

    Sorry but all your answer is not clear.

    this is my originale post:
    ---------------------
    Hi all,
    I'm trying to use a ServerXMLHTTP connection in async mode to request
    Page2.asp from Page1.asp.

    Both pages are inside 2 different virtual directories with Windows
    Integrated Authentication but the user who requests Page2.asp is
    different from user has requested Page1.asp.
    The user of Page2.asp is IWAM_machine_name.

    If I use ServerXMLHttp in standard mode there is no problem.

    Please help me.

    Best ragards
    -------------

    This is your response:
    -----------
    WRite your COM component as if you were ignoring impersonation.
    Then deploy your component using COM+ where you can set impersonation.
    As a
    server library of course, so your component runs ' out of process'.
    -------------------

    As you can see in my post I've never written about a COM component.

    Regards
    Lambuz, Jan 11, 2006
  11. "Lambuz" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry but all your answer is not clear.
    >
    > this is my originale post:
    > ---------------------
    > Hi all,
    > I'm trying to use a ServerXMLHTTP connection in async mode to request
    > Page2.asp from Page1.asp.
    >

    > Both pages are inside 2 different virtual directories with Windows
    > Integrated Authentication but the user who requests Page2.asp is
    > different from user has requested Page1.asp.
    > The user of Page2.asp is IWAM_machine_name.
    >

    > If I use ServerXMLHttp in standard mode there is no problem.
    >

    > Please help me.
    >

    > Best ragards
    > -------------
    >
    > This is your response:
    > -----------
    > WRite your COM component as if you were ignoring impersonation.
    > Then deploy your component using COM+ where you can set impersonation.
    > As a
    > server library of course, so your component runs ' out of process'.
    >
    > As you can see in my post I've never written about a COM component.

    I was writing about a COM component not meaning that you -were- writing a
    COM componet. If that's not clear, sorry.
    I meant that you -should- write a COM component.

    Configure the component in COM+ and delegate it as a process to a windows
    user with the correct security priviliges to do remote requests.
    ServerXMLHttp is also subject to IE security zone settings. The default
    IWAM and IUSR accounts, have lowest settings.

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Jan 30, 2006