    if those flags are disabled everything seems to be ok.

    Is my problem really solved ?

    Best regards

    Lambuz, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Lambuz

    Pat [MSFT] Guest

    You really, really, really don't want to make a recursive call to your own
    app. The reason it was hanging with debugging on is that only 1 ASP thread
    is allowed to execute at a time. When you turn debugging off, you get
    #CPU*25 threads. That said, under stress you could end up having the exact
    same thing happen - i.e. thread starvation.

    Pat

    Pat [MSFT], Dec 20, 2005