    for the account name specified"

    Is there any fix for this please?

    Thanks.

    rkbnair, Apr 4, 2005

  2. rkbnair,

    It sounds like the account credentials you are using at the time of your
    installation does not exist in the domain.

    I assume you are NOT running your service with the local system account, but
    another user. Try installing it using the localsystem account instead and
    see if you get a successful install, then follow the next recommendations

    During installation you will have to create that user on the machine or
    allow that machine to see the user/domain you are using.

    henk

    Henk Verhoeven, Apr 5, 2005

  3. rkbnair

    rkbnair Guest

    Hi,

    I tried the LocalService,NetworkService,LocalSystem, and User.
    In all cases, I get the same error while installing it.

    rkbnair, Apr 6, 2005