Service to browse sites from different geographic locations

Sam-I-Am

Hi There

I am looking for a website/service that will allow me to test a web
application from different geographic locations.

Anybody used anything like this before?

Thanks,

Sam

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Sam,

From your description, you're finding a certain website or service which
can help test a web application's Globalization/Localization ability?

As far as I know, I haven't any definite ideas on such sites and there
seems not any buildin apis or support on such testing. But I think you may
also have a search at the following ASP.NET web formus or boards:

http://www.asp.net

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/

http://www.gotdotnet.com

Good Luck.