Service to categorie Content?

Discussion in 'XML' started by nii, Nov 16, 2005.

  1. nii

    nii Guest

    We are looking for a compny who can do some or all of the following.
    We take unstructured data and produce xml out of it. We are finding
    more of a need to add metatdata to this xml using some kind of business
    intelligence and engine and are looking to use an outside service as a
    solution. Some of our scenarios include:

    - Taking xml output and having a categorization engine to automatically
    apply metadata to the content based on taxonomies supplied by us or are
    customer.

    - Take chunks off content and have a summarization engine generate a
    summary and/or keywords

    - Take a body of content and generate taxonomies from this content
    (this would then feed into the first need)

    I know there are lots of tools out there that do this kind of thing
    (nstein, verity/autonomy, teragram, clearforest) but we need a solution
    right now for specific projects and prefer to outsource this.

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks!

    nii, Nov 16, 2005