    session bean with remote interface?)

    Thanks,

    Tomer
    Tomer, Sep 10, 2008

  2. Tomer

    jlp Guest

    Tomer a écrit :
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to have 2 servers and i want to call a java service on server B
    > from server A, I dont want to use web services, CORBA, I want
    > something simple, Is there any way to do this without using a session
    > bean with remote interface? (that would be as easy as developing a
    > session bean with remote interface?)
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Tomer

    No problem for Server A you can instantiate your client WS as a servlet
    or as a standalone application ( with a main method).

    For server B, as the prefered protocol of WS is Soap/http you need a WAS
    that supports webservices or Tomcat + Axis or Tomcat + cxf or Apache +
    Gsoap ...

    There is no need of EJB .
    jlp, Sep 10, 2008