Serviced Component Calling a Web Service Problem

Eva Janakieff

I have made a Serviced Component (.Net Component that uses COM+) that calls a Web Services, located in another machine

The Serviced Component is located at the Com+ Application Context, and I have defined an identity who runs this component. This identity has the right to logon as a batch job

The calls to this component runs OK, only if the method called not include a call to a web service

If the method include a call to a web service, it returns an error ("mscrolib or one of this dependencies not found")

If I make the identity local administrator of the machine that contains the component it runs OK!!

If I call the Web Service from a windows application I haven't the problem. It runs OK

Someone knows how can I resolve this problem

Thanks
Eva Janakieff

Dino Chiesa [Microsoft]

did you try putting the assembly (the webservice proxy) into the GAC?

Maybe this will help:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...servicedcomponentswithglobalassemblycache.asp

-Dino

--