    Someone knows how can I resolve this problem

    Thanks
    Eva Janakieff

    Eva Janakieff, Apr 19, 2004

  2. did you try putting the assembly (the webservice proxy) into the GAC?

    Maybe this will help:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...servicedcomponentswithglobalassemblycache.asp

    -Dino

    --
    Dino Chiesa
    Microsoft Developer Division

    "Eva Janakieff" <> wrote in message
    > I have made a Serviced Component (.Net Component that uses COM+) that

    calls a Web Services, located in another machine.

    > The Serviced Component is located at the Com+ Application Context, and I

    have defined an identity who runs this component. This identity has the
    right to logon as a batch job.

    > The calls to this component runs OK, only if the method called not include

    a call to a web service.

    > If the method include a call to a web service, it returns an error

    ("mscrolib or one of this dependencies not found").

    > If I make the identity local administrator of the machine that contains

    the component it runs OK!!!

    > If I call the Web Service from a windows application I haven't the

    problem. It runs OK.

    Dino Chiesa [Microsoft], Apr 22, 2004