Serving multiple domains

Mike Talbot

Hello

I have an asp.net app that has to serve 10 different
domains (www.domainA.com, www.domainB.com, ...). All the
domains should point to the same asp.net app (aspx file).
I found out that I could do that with forwarding on the
IIS.
But my problem is, that the URLs have to stay on
www.domainA.com/default.aspx or
www.domainB.com/default.aspx depending on the asking URL
although they're using the same default.aspx file.

Can I use some kind of a centralized entry or is this not
possible?

Thank you for your help.

Mike

I suppose if I should wan't to use SSL I'll get a problem
too?

Curt_C [MVP]

Dont use forwarding....
If IIS is setup with all these domains pointing to that SAME "site" in IIS
then you shouldn't have to do anything.