    add the call from the servlet that things go pear-shaped.
    Has anyone had a problem like this and be able to guide me?
    Cheers

    Damo, Dec 18, 2006

  2. > When I deploy the app, JTidy is deployed to the correct folder.

    Did you check if the jar is present in WEB-INF/lib folder of the app?
    That is one of the folders the container is looking at. If missing, try
    copying it over and see if it works!

    -cheers,
    Manish

    Manish Pandit, Dec 18, 2006

  3. Damo

    Damo Guest

    Ye the Tidy.zip folder is present in WEB-INF/lib folder. Its being
    deployed locally on localhost:8084/... .Does this make any difference.

    Damo, Dec 18, 2006
  4. Damo

    Damo Guest

    does anyone have a Tidy.jar file. I want to try use it instead of this
    damn Tidy.zip

    Damo, Dec 18, 2006
  5. Manish Pandit, Dec 19, 2006