servlet cannot find JTidy

Damo

HI
I'm writing a web app using a serevlet. I wrote it using netbeans 5.5.
It involves using JTidy which is in the libraries folder of my project.
When I deploy the app, JTidy is deployed to the correct folder. but
when I try to run it it gives me a servlet exception .
org.w3c.tidy.Tidy cannot be found. I cannot for the life of me figure
out why this.
JTidy is being used in a normal class file , which is in turn being
called by the servlet. I've compiled and ran the class file that uses
JTidy and it compiles and does what it is supposed to. Its just when i
add the call from the servlet that things go pear-shaped.
Has anyone had a problem like this and be able to guide me?
Cheers

Manish Pandit

When I deploy the app, JTidy is deployed to the correct folder.

Did you check if the jar is present in WEB-INF/lib folder of the app?
That is one of the folders the container is looking at. If missing, try
copying it over and see if it works!

-cheers,
Manish

Damo

Ye the Tidy.zip folder is present in WEB-INF/lib folder. Its being
deployed locally on localhost:8084/... .Does this make any difference.