    lib dir)

    What can I do? Any help will be appreciated!

    , Nov 10, 2006

  2. You need to recompile the servlet with version 2.0 of mypackage.
    Another option is replacing the 2.0 with 1.0 on the server, but that
    will kill the purpose of any upgrade that you did.

    -cheers,
    Manish

    Manish Pandit, Nov 10, 2006

  3. Sounds like you might have a classloader issue. Read this tutorial to
    demystify your classpath issues:

    http://www.technicalfacilitation.com/get.php?link=classloading

    Cheers!

    -Cameron McKenzie