Servlet/JSP Supported FREE Web Hosting

Sameer

Hello,
Please suggest a Servlet/JSP Supported (Tomcat or any container) FREE
Web Hosting website.
Thanks in advance.
-Sameer

IchBin

Sameer said:
Hello,
Please suggest a Servlet/JSP Supported (Tomcat or any container) FREE
Web Hosting website.
Thanks in advance.
-Sameer

I would also be very interested in that info.. My ISP found that I was
running my website and servers off my personal machine and they shut me
down.

I have looked and can not find any free ones. I found two really nice
ones but they are not free. What it seemed to me is that
JSP\Servlet\J2EE cost much more than any php\apache\mysql Host.

In fact I gave in and built a website using php\apache\mysql on a free
website last week. Once I get some income I am going to drop that and go
back and pay for a JSP\Servlet Hosting site. I can not replicate my
original site on even on a good php\apache\mysql free one.

Thanks in Advance...

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

Sameer

Try eatj.com

- 20 MB space
- 3 GB file transfer
- Private JVM

But their Tomcat server is not running for some time span of the day
for TRIAL version.

Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi

Thanks for your nice suggestion.. its really nice

Thanks,
Priya

Last edited: