    Web Hosting website.
    Thanks in advance.
    -Sameer

    Sameer, Jul 3, 2006

  2. Sameer

    IchBin Guest

    Sameer wrote:
    > Hello,
    > Please suggest a Servlet/JSP Supported (Tomcat or any container) FREE
    > Web Hosting website.
    > Thanks in advance.
    > -Sameer

    I would also be very interested in that info.. My ISP found that I was
    running my website and servers off my personal machine and they shut me
    down.

    I have looked and can not find any free ones. I found two really nice
    ones but they are not free. What it seemed to me is that
    JSP\Servlet\J2EE cost much more than any php\apache\mysql Host.

    In fact I gave in and built a website using php\apache\mysql on a free
    website last week. Once I get some income I am going to drop that and go
    back and pay for a JSP\Servlet Hosting site. I can not replicate my
    original site on even on a good php\apache\mysql free one.

    Thanks in Advance...

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, Jul 4, 2006

  3. Sameer

    Sameer Guest

    Try eatj.com

    - 20 MB space
    - 3 GB file transfer
    - Private JVM

    But their Tomcat server is not running for some time span of the day
    for TRIAL version.

    Sameer, Jul 4, 2006
  4. Sameer

    Priyankaa

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    hi

    Thanks for your nice suggestion.. its really nice

    Thanks,
    Priya

    Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
    Priyankaa, Jul 5, 2010