ServletExec hangman.jsp example problem

Matthew

I'm trying to get servlet exec isapi running. Off a very clean install
I follow the simple instructions for the hangman.jsp example. I move
the hangman.jsp file to the www root folder. then i add the bean's
classpth to the servletexecs classpath variable. (i'm sure i did that
step right). but then by going to http://localhost/hangman.jsp i get a
page error. Anyone out the who's been through this and got any ideas.

this is very frustrating.....

thx
matthew

Ann

Matthew said:
I'm trying to get servlet exec isapi running. Off a very clean install
I follow the simple instructions for the hangman.jsp example. I move
the hangman.jsp file to the www root folder. then i add the bean's
classpth to the servletexecs classpath variable. (i'm sure i did that
step right). but then by going to http://localhost/hangman.jsp i get a
page error. Anyone out the who's been through this and got any ideas.

this is very frustrating.....

thx
matthew

what is error number, is it 550, is it 404 ?