servlets and java application server

mikael.liljeroth

Hi

I have written a servlet with a doGet method. I've compiled it with
javac.
I have installed Java ee sdk 5, and started the application server.
The server is up and running and I have created a couple of jsp pages
that work.
My question is, what should I do to be able to request my servlet from
ie or firefox?
The java ee sdk has created a folder \Sun\SDK\domains\domain1\ and I
guess I should
place something there.
The only thing I have is a class file with my servlet.
Do I need to put my servlet class file in a .war file, and if so, how
do I do that?