Servlets?

No One

I have several years experience with Servlets under JSP and Components
under ATG's Dynamo. Is there an ASP.Net equivalent to either?

Kevin Spencer

Hard to say. Is an esxpresso machine equivalent to a percolator? In some
ways, yes. In others, no. On the other hand, it doesn't really matter, as
you're not likely to be making espresso in a percolator, or brewed coffee in
an espresso machine.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Mark Rae

John Saunders said:
I'm only just learning J2EE, but it looked to me like HttpHandlers were a
close equivalent to servlets. Did I miss a difference?

Er, no you didn't...as I said above, "the closest .NET equivalent to a
servlet is an HttpHandler..."

John Saunders

Mark Rae said:
Er, no you didn't...as I said above, "the closest .NET equivalent to a
servlet is an HttpHandler..."

Sorry, I guess I missed your "Not really".