    ByVal strBuffer, Len(strBuffer), 0))

    Thanks for your help,
    Andrew

    Andrew Parish, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Andrew Parish

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Is ASPSession State turned on? It can be disabled on the server, or in the
    actual ASP page (via EnableSessionState=False)

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Andrew Parish" <> wrote in message
    : I'm writing an application to authenticate a user using a challenge
    : response mechanism. The client and server components of the
    : application talk over HTTP.
    :
    : I would like to use an ASP session object to hold a random number on
    : the server. The code to store the number is written as part of a VB
    : web class.
    :
    : When I read the http header returned from my server, I can't see the
    : session cookie. Why is this? If I create a normal cookie as part of
    : my web class, it is returned correctly within the header.
    :
    : I am using HttpQueryInfo the read the header as follows:
    :
    : blnReturn = CBool(HttpQueryInfo(hOpenRequest, HTTP_QUERY_RAW_HEADERS,

    Ken Schaefer, Aug 14, 2003