Session & Cookies Advice

Don Grover

I have to modify a site that uses both Cookies & & Session variables,
(Array)
So that it reports back in a web page if they have cookies or Session
variables security high or locked out.
Im having problem where IT staff are setting security so high that the site
wont displau and just gives an error.
As soon as I told the person to reset there browser to default it worked ok.
Error was: 'A run time error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line 298
Error: object expected

How can I check for cookies and session variables enable and is there
anything else I should check for ?,.

This may make you laugh !
Client> No I have not installed any new programs.
Me> Have you done anything ?
Client> Only Re-Installed windows XP from the CD
Me> Well that is a very large program.

Don

Ray at

That error message sounds like the one you get when there's an error with
~client~ side code. Do a view-source, paste the source into a text editor
with line numbers, and see what's on line 298. Or, if you're running
Notepad 2000 or higher, do a Ctrl+G to jump to line 298. (I believe that
Notepad 4.0 does not have this, but maybe it does.)

Ray at work

Don Grover

It was security set to high and Javascript turned off.
Ill go over to Javascript NG and find out how to handle this \
Thanks Ray.