    Can someone tell me the difference between the 2 timeout values about ?

    Thanks
    Peter

    Peter, Jun 8, 2009

  2. On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 17:28:49 +0200, Peter <> wrote:

    > Can someone tell me the difference between the 2 timeout values about ?

    The first sets the timeout of the authentication cookie (the one that
    tells ASP.NET that you have sucessfully authenticated yourself to the
    site).

    The second controls the timeout for the session state, that is the stuff
    your application saves doing something like: Session["key"] = value

    --
    Joern Schou-Rode
    http://malamute.dk/

    Joern Schou-Rode, Jun 9, 2009