Session expired exception

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Marina, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. Marina

    Marina Guest

    There is no specific exception that happens. You are likely to get a
    NullReferenceException because you won't find the variable you are looking
    for and you will try to use it. Thsi is a pretty generic exception though,
    you can't assume it was because the session object doesn't have your
    variable.

    Galore, Jun 3, 2004