    Please help me

    /Thanks in advace
    Prashantha

    prash, May 24, 2004

  2. prash

    Patrice Guest

    This is done for each request. The likely usual scheme is :
    - create a session variable (only for this purpose or use one that stores
    the user id)
    - on each request, if this variable is empty go to the login page

    Of course, it's likely easier to have this in a file that is cinluded in all
    pages...

    Patrice

    "prash" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > hello all
    > I have an asp application which uses IIS 5 . I need to expire my session

    in

    Patrice, May 24, 2004