Session handling problem

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by krisrajz, Mar 5, 2005.

  1. krisrajz

    krisrajz Guest

    I have problems in handling sessions. ( HTTP: 500:100 error )

    While I was accessing web pages from a local IntraNET based web site I
    encounter problem.

    I have checked the cookie setting it was set as per requirements

    Here is the code

    <%
    Session("test")="testing"
    Response.Redirect "session2.asp"
    %>

    session2.asp

    <%
    Response.Write Session("test")
    %>

    does not display anything. I'm using IE ver 5.0 and above on Windows 95, 98,
    NT, 2000 Pro, 2000 Server, and XP

    I have problem with NT, 2000 server and on XP

    Note: I was able to access the same pages on machines running 98,95, 2000

    Any useful workaround will be very much appreciated.

    TIA
    RAJ.

    krisrajz, Mar 5, 2005

  2. krisrajz wrote:
    > I have problems in handling sessions. ( HTTP: 500:100 error )

    Show us the real error:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109

    Bob Barrows

    --