Session handling problem

krisrajz

I have problems in handling sessions. ( HTTP: 500:100 error )

While I was accessing web pages from a local IntraNET based web site I
encounter problem.

I have checked the cookie setting it was set as per requirements

Here is the code

<%
Session("test")="testing"
Response.Redirect "session2.asp"
%>

session2.asp

<%
Response.Write Session("test")
%>

does not display anything. I'm using IE ver 5.0 and above on Windows 95, 98,
NT, 2000 Pro, 2000 Server, and XP

I have problem with NT, 2000 server and on XP

Note: I was able to access the same pages on machines running 98,95, 2000

Any useful workaround will be very much appreciated.

TIA
RAJ.